To all of our travellers,
We are taking every precaution to keep you, our staff and our community safe.
Following the New Zealand government’s announcement regarding the alert level 4 lockdown, we will be closing all of our branch locations on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Branches will be officially closed from Wednesday 25th March at 5pm until Thursday 23rd April 2020 at this stage.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and should the government extend this lockdown period, we will be extending our closure period to reflect this. As always, the safety of our customers and our staff our number one priority.
To learn more about how this change will affect your booking, please read the important information listed below.
- If you’re picking up a vehicle today or tomorrow (24th – 25th March) you may do so however, you must either return your vehicle before 5pm Wednesday 25th March or keep the vehicle for the full lockdown period. This will be agreed at Branch on Pick up. If you do not wish to proceed with the pick-up, there is no need to contact us and we will cancel the booking.
- If you choose to keep your vehicle for the duration of this period, we are offering extra special discounted extension rates. Please reply to this email if you wish to extend your hire.
- For anyone who has a booking that was due to be picked up during the lockdown period (after 5pm Wednesday 25th March) unfortunately, we will be closed and will be cancelling your booking. We will hold any payment as credit on file until we re-open the business.
- If you’re due to return your vehicle during the lockdown period, you can return your vehicle to any of our branch locations any time before 5pm Wednesday 25th March. Otherwise you can extend your hire for the full lockdown period.
- We are offering extra special discounted extension rates. Please reply to this email if you wish to extend your hire.
As you can imagine, we are experiencing a high volume of calls so want to thank you for your patience.
During this time, the best way to contact us is via email at email@example.com or through the live chat function on our website. Our team are on standby and are looking forward to helping you process your requests.
James Dalglish – Managing Director