Competition Terms and Conditions
“Disqualified Participants” means: (a) all GO Rentals employees, all employees of
participating sponsors (New Zealand Golf) or promoters and/or
advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 21
“Promoter” is GO Rentals;
“Immediate Families” includes spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and
Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages,
remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. Entry into the NZ Golf Member Competition (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of the
Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition closes on 20 th December 2018.
3. Entries are submitted in the form of a booking made through the official New Zealand
Golf Member discount page on the promotor’s website. Each booking counts for one
entry into the competition.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation
that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
5. Each booking counts as a single entry.
6. The Promotion is open to All New Zealand Golf Members, with the exclusion of:
Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, related companies and
agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Disqualified
Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
New Zealand Golf Members who are under 21 years of age.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries. This draw will be
performed by a random computer process.
8. The Promoter’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will
be entered into.
9. The prize is as stated below and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not
transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemable for cash. The promoter
reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without
giving notice. The prize is a golf bag, a dozen golf balls as well as two items of LOVE
Golf merchandise. The total prize includes:
Brand New Golf Bag
A dozen Golf Balls
LOVE Golf cap
LOVE Golf T-shirt
10. The winner of the competition will be announced on Friday 21 December 2018. The
prize can be delivered to any New Zealand address. The prize will be available for collection/delivery at the end of January 2019. The prizes must be redeemed by 31 st
March 2019. If the prize has not been claimed by the date, the prize will be forfeited.
Winning the Prize
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or
after the Promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and entries
submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process, including but not
limited to submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions. The
Prize will only be awarded to the winners following any validation and verification that
the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of
its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The winner will be notified of their status by email on Friday 21 December 2018. If
the winner cannot be contacted or does not make reciprocate communication with
the promotor within 2 weeks of the competition’s closing date, the promotor reserves
the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and it shall be awarded to next best
valid entry selected. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner that cannot be
contacted and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members,
friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the
Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition becomes
unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (due to factors
beyond the promotor’s control), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion,
(subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.